Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Yummy Sides for Chili

We just found out that Wayfare Foods has offered to donate some vegan cheeses and vegan sour creams for us to top our chili with during the event!

Spice wasn't so big in my house growing up so I remember putting milk in my chili when I young. I know, it sounds terrible now. I tried it once with soy milk, which was a big mistake. No more milk and chili for me. But I can't wait to find the spiciest chili at the event and top with a little vegan sour cream! Thanks Wayfare!

I love other toppings too: onions? yes! The best chili that I have ever had came with a dollop of pineapple chutney. The sweetness of the pineapple was a perfect addition to the spicy chili. I wonder if any of the chili chefs will be bringing unique toppings for their dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment